fast Beach Diet

This topic contains 166 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Ginette K 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 151 through 167 (of 167 total)

• Hi Ginette

you know me, a shining example to all!

Re the soiree to celebrate a successful completion.

To the two types of magnum, and loads of fizz, we’ve added choc eclairs and fresh cream victoria sponge.

So far – Nessie is a bad as me, eclairs are her idea.

Might not be such a shining example after all!!!

All in the same week!!

Hi Ginette!

DD sounds great. ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you. I have indeed read fast beach diet. As well as 5-2 and in addition the every other day diet! One would think I could be writing another version myself by this point. Lol. Seriously though they are all very similar. While 5-2 seems the easiest in that it’s only sticking to the two days, according to every other day diet you need the fasting every other day to really effect hunger. Meaning that the every other day frequency makes fast days easier. I will tell you that I believe this might be true. Also, I like the flexibility of allowing myself the one main meal either as a late lunch or as a dinner depending on my schedule. Friday was a fast day and I had a dinner scheduled so I didn’t eat really all day until having fish and vegetables that night. Today I also had a family dinner and we brought in chineses. It was ok because I fasted all dy and only ate steamed shrimp and vegetables with about a half cup of brown rice. Least I could eat with my family. I really have been liking these hint waters and one called bai5. They have 5 calories and lots of flavor. Great for summer.

Hi DD

I found that doing 2 days fast a week cut my feed intake down but while on here I have done 3 days twice, I had days out so put in another one. It has really cut my need for food down with no effort involved.

Ginette

Hi All

Before I answer all I need to post this link that I got from another thread. The thread was for people with diabetes โ€“ if we think we struggle you should see the struggle they have.

This is about aspartame and the studies they have done on it.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/12/23/artificial-sweeteners-confuse-body.aspx

Extract below:

โ€œAspartame and other artificial sweeteners are primarily promoted to diabetics and those concerned about their weight. This despite the fact that artificial sweeteners have repeatedly been shown to produce the exact opposite effects:

Research shows that aspartame worsens insulin sensitivity to a greater degree than sugar
    Artificial sweeteners have also been found to promote weight gain, in more ways than one
    Over time, artificial sweeteners have also crept into a wide variety of products not directly targeting diabetics and dieters.โ€

It also shows studies from 1986 where a large amount of people were tested. I hope the UK newspapers highlight this. So many people drink diet drinks which contain these thinking they are helpful. It is worth reading to the end.

Sorry, I am posting this on multiple threads but it is such an important issue, espricially with Pepsi being in the news.

Ginette

Hi All

Just reporting in. Lost 2 lb this week. One week to go from Monday.

How are you all doing?

Ginette

Hi all quiet forum

Some of you are finished today, how did it go?

Well done Ginette, star of the show, what a boost its been for you.

Nessie, my pal who has been doing this with is is 10st 7lb, that’s half stone off, target with one week to go.

I’ve lost half a kilo this week, seems a little among considering this has been my most strict week.

But 4.5 kilos, target was ten pounds, so there but for a couple of ounces.

Now less beached whale, more beached walrus, but broke through the 12 stone barrier.

Onward and downward

Hi Milena

Well done on getting into the 12 stones. Don’t you leave me when you get to target!! Well done Nessie.

I think the fact that you have been strict may show up next week so you can end this with a flourish!!

Countdown begins tomorrow!!

I don’t know where everyone else has disappeared to on this thread. Seems strangely quiet.

Ginette

Hi Ginette,blushing but I’ve crept in into the eleven stones. Just!

Course I won’t leave you, got a not so small child’s worth to lose, can’t imagine losing it before summer 2016. Time enough for you?

Hi Milena

Well done….I’m am so pleased for you.

Don’t think so but who knows. I shall try. Don’t forget I have that much more to lose than you. If you have a small child’s worth its worry to think that when I started I had an adults worth to lose, now a big child’s.

The bank holiday has moved my fast day so I shal do Tuesday/Wednesday and Friday today. I need to do a final push now we are nearly there. I must make my stone then the next week I can relax a bit…….with a raspberry magnum.

Thank you for your kindness today. It is nice to have people who understand. X

Ginette

Hi All

This is a link from another thread so I have watched it and found it fascinating. It really shows how we got to be so overweight in the beginning.

I am sure you will love this. It takes 5 minutes to go through the video, but it is 5 minutes well spent.

http://ed.ted.com/lessons/how-sugar-affects-the-brain-nicole-avena

Thanks to Salma for the link.

Ginette

Hi Milena

Are you picking up messages from messenger?

Ginette

Only 3 days to go ……..

Hmmm really, quiet here where is everybody.

I know Milena at least will read this mabe three times!

Well as promised:

Well had my final weight in again and I have lost 3lbs for the final week.

So that is a good loss for the final week on FBD.

So just fast beach diet

Week 1 โ€“ 3lbs
    Week 2 โ€“ 5lbs
    Week 3 โ€“ 1lb
    Week 4 โ€“ 2lbs
    Week 5 โ€“ 2lbs
    Week 6 โ€“ 3lbs

Total on FBD 16 lb or 1 stone 2lb. A great result.

I only found out yesterday that Milena was telling little porkies and that some treats were allowed. Ok course I did have these in the form of a small ice cream, three weeks in a row as I went out and 1 midget gem, I felt very guilty about these but still ate them. ๐Ÿ™‚ So I have to thank Milena for this. She was really good throughout giving up wine and treats!! So good on her, she has done brilliantly not to have anything.

I was a little worried about the 5lb weekโ€ฆ.too much in a week!

Anyhow I have today and tomorrow to go and next week I can relax.

Ginette

erm, not telling porkies!!!!!!

fast beach diet, ‘cut back on treats, put them back in the box’ I merely took to be leave them alone for six weeks.

It seems it worked!!!!

Well done, Ginette, if I influenced this amazing success, then I am delighted.

Ive re-read the book and couldn’t find the bit where treats were actually allowed,it was boot-camp fast diet after all.

Doing it all again in a month, doing my weigh in on Monday, conscripts can dign up anytime. BUT next time, even stricter – after all its only six weeks!!!!!!

Hi Milena

Hi it wasn’t too bad, I will now have to read the book again…… I am determined to find something in there.

Yes, I can say that I would never have thought about it without you. So you are the reason that I started.

Well done to you!

Every else seems to have faded away as I will from this thread until a few weeks time.

Ginette

Viewing 17 posts - 151 through 167 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply.