encourage myself

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Onahealthyhigh 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• i am new here but i can tell it is a great place for losing weight .i really want to be slim because i used to be . but i am becoming more and more corpulent !! so sick . i tried many many ways to lose weight but i failed . i think it doesn’t matter i definately will continue !!! beauty and healthy are always i want …

How’s your diet going?

thank you for your consideration . i am fine .and i don’t want to push myself too much . just step by step and i am doing diet now . so far so good . what i need more is exercises .i am trying . thank you

Hello clairlv and Red sparrow. I’ve been doing this for about nine months now, and I don’t do any real exercise. I have a cleaning job for a few hours five days a week, but that’s all. I’ve lost around 9 kilos, just on doing two fast days a week. This is the best “diet” I’ve ever done! And I’ve done plenty :O It is a slow and steady path for me, though some people lose a lot quicker, but on the whole, I’m really happy with 5:2.
    I wish you both health and happiness in your 5:2 journey 🙂

Hi, I love your approach. Slow and steady is exactly what you need to do to succeed. I’ve been doing this for 9 months as well and have had great results without obsessing about weekly losses. I look back on my progress with astonishment and look forward to successfully maintaining my loses for the first time ever.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.