College Sophomore Giving it a Try!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dummerchen 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello! As the title says ^^^ I am a college sophomore who unfortunately gained the freshman 15. I was supposed to have my first fast day today, buut when I started cooking at 5pm, I kinda went overboard and ate a lot of food. Definitely more than 500 calories. So I am gonna try again tomorrow! I know this is something that I can do, my schedule is pretty fitting for it; I wake up at 10 so its not like I have to wait a super long time to eat anyway. Ive been reading everyones forums and it really inspires me. I really want to do this for myself. My ultimate goal is to lower my BMI, and feel like im not even close to becoming a diabetic (it runs in my family) and hopefully feel better. I definitely felt a little empowered today knowing that I was able to control not eating today, and i feel really guilty for not eating like i shouldve tonight. Hopefully I wont do it again. If you’re like me, I really like food, and my eyes are normally bigger than my stomach. Just looking for some encouragement, I want to start off with losing 15 pounds, and ultimately I would like to lose another 15. Thanks!

Welcome to fasting.
    Don’t be discouraged by your first fasting day. Treat it as a learning experience, look where things went wrong and avoid it next time. It takes a while to find one’s individual pattern that works; everybody is different and has their own style.

Trial and error, but you’ll get there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.