Can I Take PGX Fiber Tablets On My Fast Days

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
Can I Take PGX Fiber Tablets On My Fast Days

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pattience 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Just wondering if I count the calories of the PGX tablets and keep it within the 600 calories allowed, can I take PGX fiber tablets to help combat the hunger pangs on my fast days. I think this would be an ideal adjunct to dealing with that?

I don’t know anything about fibre tablets but a calorie is a calorie so i would add them.

RAther than take fibre tablets, why not improve the meals you eat. I find i don’t get hunger pangs. Eat more fibrous foods.

What does a typical fast day menu look like.

Here’s what i ate yesterday and i was fine. Though of course there’s also energy expenditure to think of and i don’t tend to exert myself too much on fast days.

BF: nescafe with milk and cup of miso (1tsp)

Lunch – starting early.
    Salad – i was trying to do something tricky with the flavours but it didn’t quite work out to be anything special. The original recipe actually called for pomegranate syrup and i didn’t have any so i chose the next best thing i could think of.

78g red capscium
    20g fresh squeezed pineapple juice
    1tsp oliveoil
    1tbsplemon juice
    cumin seeds
    garlic

Zarzuela fish stew 1 serve. 331 cals.
    This included a small amount of fish, various other seafood, tomatoes and onion and some olive oil.

3pm: nescafe with milk (about 1/4 cup milk is what i put in my coffee.)

And that was the end of my calorie allowance. I didn’t really get any hunger pangs. I coped fine. Some of it is in our heads.

I should add: I’m currently 64kg, 165cm tall and 50 years old and female. trying to eat at 500 calories. This day was 511.

I haven’t suffered on any of my fast days.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.