Busy Londoner

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  robbysgirl 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Hi there! After a few months of eating and drinking a bit too much, I’ve decided to get it all under control again. This diet worked wonders for one of my colleagues so going to give it a go!
    I work long hours so am a bit anxious about how I’m going to cope with not eating and working late… Any tips and suggestions welcome 🙂

Aiming to start with my first fast day tomorrow, figers crossed it goes okay and I don’t give up day 1!!!

I hope your first day went well. I find that knowing I just have to get through the day, and I can eat normally tomorrow,makes it so much easier.

Hope you had a great first fast day. It does help knowing you can eat normally tomorrow.

Hey thanks for the encouragement 🙂 okay so far, protein shake for breakfast and sashimi for lunch…
    Just have to make it to tomorrow and its not even 3 haha!

Agree it does help to know that I can have porridge tomorrow morning 🙂

How long have you been on the diet for? How had it been going so far?

I’ve been doing this for 4 weeks almost.

And how’s it been so far? Did you get to lose a lot of weight? Do fast days get any easier?

Yes the fast days do get easier.I wait till supper time to have all 600 calories. l Ive lost 5 pounds so far

Hello – I’m in London too. Giving this a go again also!

Heya! Great 🙂
    Have you tried it before? I’ve had my first FD yesterday… Wasnt as bad as I thought! Hope I can keep it up!
    When did you get started again?

Yes I tried it a few years ago, but decided to give it a go again this morning! Think my fast days are going to be Tuesday and Thursday, how about you?

I only really want to lose about 10 lbs and get below 9 stone.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.