Aussie Determination

This topic contains 14,766 replies, has 323 voices, and was last updated by  Countrygal1 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 2,401 through 2,450 (of 14,786 total)

• Hi 19Aly, in this forum https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/calling-all-small-ladies/ most of the posters seem to be less than 5’3″ (160cm) so you might fall into the ‘short’ category. Although the Australian Bureau of Statistics states that the average height of Australian women is 161.8cm so you’re close to the average.
    Here’s the data:

In general, older people are shorter than younger people with the average male aged 75 years and over (169.7 cm) being 8.1 cm shorter than one aged 18-24 years (177.8 cm). Women aged 75 years and over (155.7 cm) were also 8.1 cm shorter than women aged 18-24 years (163.8 cm) on average.
    http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Lookup/4338.0main+features212011-13

Thanks GoGal and Knitomat – i know i’m not that short as a few colleagues are shorter than me (for once in my life!) although having a 6ft6 boyfriend doesn’t help.
    I would say i’m about average for this day and age – but you never know.
    Interesting stats – i’m going through that thread/forum now for all the small ladies in the house!
    Short has its benefits though – i don’t have to watch my head in the kitchen when the cupboards are open, LOL! 🙂

KNITOMAT- I can see there is going to be some interesting banter between us. Mine will be based on medical data and experience… yours referring to references…. This should be good!…….GO GAL

Good Morning ladies,

I hope are all well. I am doing back to back this week and on day 2 as I had pretty big weekend.

I have had a very interesting morning which I thought I would share with you all, I work for a corporate company in Sydney and we usually do Personal Training once a week on a Wednesday morning but the weather is just horrid here today it was cancelled, however our Personal trainer decided to do a question and answers type seminar with us, It was very interesting to find out how many people in our company are doing 5:2, I work with one lady in Particular who has lost 32kg in 5:2 in 14 months, she said the key for her was doing her exercise in the mornings and especially on Fast days, the personal trainer agreed that this is a good logic as you will burn more throughout the day. He had a lot to say about 5:2, Its not something he promotes however he has had previous clients with huge success so who was he to disagree with something that obviously works, he has done some research on the fast diet logic and the one thing he did say to us was that if you are restricting your calories for 2 days a week like most of us do, that we must eat at least 2000 cals per day especially if a female, this will keep our metabolism fired up.

Just thought I would share this with you all, I usually exercise in the evening at work but maybe something I might change.

Have a great day everyone:)

Oh i’m in Sydney too!! This weather is absolutely horrid! I’d rather take a fast day and be in bed watching movies or reading a good book!

19Aly I totally agree, thank god we went inside, looked like a drowned rat lol.

Hello everyone. I’d like to thank you all for your contributions and advice. Gypsy, a special thanks to you and your tips re the dreaded bowel problems. I’ve just got back from the shops and have bought most of the goodies you suggest. As to the to Green tea and lemon. I found that Redseal make a Green tea with Lemon & Ginger. I’m defiantly going to give that a go. Re the weather in Tassie. We have had a most peculiar summer. The temp has been as high as 32 but the past week or so have been on the cool side. – ie 13 – 20. It’s a good idea to bring some warm clothes when you come. Tracksuit pants and a polo fleece top don’t weigh much. Also a parka or suchlike in case it rains. Anyone who doesn’t believe in climate change has their head in the sand. When you are closer to the time to come I will let know how to contact me personally. You are very knowledgable. Are you a doctor or dietician? I’m a retired nurse but my field of expertise was theatre.
    It’s interesting that short people have more problems loosing weight. That would be me then. I don’t see much downward movement on the sclales but know that has to chnage. Good luck all.

Well what a lot of discussion here! Great to read, and great to have differing opinions and thoughts of 5:2….just for the record I am indeed a shorty at 158cm….that’s 5’2″ in the old scale…..since starting 5:2 in mid September I have lost just under 10kg….so it’s working for me! I have had quite a few months chasing the same kilo up and down, but today a lot of my clothes are looser….the thing that I do, that may help other shorties experiencing trouble, even you Knitomatic….is I exercise EVERY MORNING before I eat….all I do is walk my dog for 45 minutes…..I also try and do incidental exercise when I can…..parking car and walking to shops etc….I also do lots of gardening….you did say knitomatic that your problems with weight started once you became sedentary….so maybe more exercise will help

GOGAL gave a great synopsis of the 5:2 method to nedb….the 36 hour fasting rule….I follow this to the letter on my fasts….so maybe that would be a good start for you, stick with it for a while and maybe the weight will start to budge

We are all in this together and I would hate for anyone not feel welcome and included 🙂

Hay Foxy lady, lovely to hear from you, how is hubby holding up? Your advise is so true and exactly what we have been trying to pass along. You have proved height is not an issue, not matter what references say. You may have to work a bit harder but you love your morning walk as does your dog. It all goes to positive attitude in this Way of Life, and assisting 5:2 to work for you, and it has you clever girl you!
    Everyone is very welcome on AUSSIE DETERMINATION as you know but most of us are on the same path, we fast 2-3 times per week, we weigh in Friday’s with scales, we share our highs and lows with a laugh and we enjoy each others stories. We all appreciate shared info on what we find is working for us. Rarely do we scrutinise the info! We take it on board but if we use it is personal choice. We pass it on in good faith to help each other. Of course opinions will differ, we are all human, but we joined to walk this journey together as honestly as we can and to share hints or admit to downfalls. We do not judge as you know, we are all in the same boat. I remembering watching Michaels doco, thinking about the term normal! At the end of the doco, he and his wife had visitors for lunch, a roast, guests arrived and went straight to the table. I thought how strange, no beer offered to the men or wine to the ladies, then when lunch was dished up, Michaels meal was meat and a few broccoli heads. I’m thinking, wheres the cheese sauce, wheres the spuds, baked pumpkin, peas etc? So normal to one is not normal to others for non fast days. No gravy on the meat either! He IS a doctor, he admitted he didn’t think he was over weight. He didn’t appear to be either. He as a doctor would eat differently on a regular basis to most of us mere mortals. Fasting would make a difference to him 2 days a week then eating his normal way. We on the other had need to really change our choices and portion sizes to succeed. As you know most of us have, hence us having success. If 5:2 is not working for you but does for others, it can only be assume that the complete food intake needs looking at.
    I hope this helps any one having issues. We all know if we binged over the weekends, we are the first to admit it, but we also know when we have really done our best all week for our own benefit. That’s when we hope our weigh in will attest to our good behaviour. Have a happy day team, don’t sweat the small stuff CG 🙂 xxxx

Oh really, Mgreally, nice to meet you!
    19aly-oop! Into the fibre and off to the loo!
    So how’s the Knit’s wit this bright sunny Morn?
    Cee G for the cure if it’s battered and torn….

Gee, G, Ya knit pickin’ loon
    Yore makin’ ’em cack! Just stirrin’ the spoon!
    Neddyb’s stoggy, whilst Gypsy (the doggy)
    Is howlin’ “Yummmm, Yummmm! Fire up the still ‘n’into the rum!”

“Jist git orf the beans ‘n’ step on the gas”.
    Dogsabie’s Doo made top ‘o the class!
    Fatbuster mourned “I’ve got it, too”.
    Andrew agreed, we’re ALL in the poo!

“That’s Bleedin’ awesome!” CG sez, “Wow!
    “Just Go Gal go! We’re all losers Now!”
    Pree, on cloud nine, was negative, too.
    So…the more we all lose… the better we do?

“You’ve got it” Sed Foxy “Stop rockin’ the boat”
    She was seen settin’ sail – that’s all she wrote!
    So… Turn your Ups into Downs (in inches and pounds)
    It’s all metaphoric – just laugh and don’t quit
    Stick with us mate ‘n’ your troubles will KNIT! ……(Cackle)..the Gypsy

…. Sorry girls. I did warn you. The pen just itches sometimes. Knitomat, I’m seeing crossed wires that just need letting go. It’s all GOOD! (even if it involves giving each other the s**ts!) Stick around. I see by your profile you are just what I NEED, an expert nit-picking EDITOR! and you teach PROPER writing! Yess! I have always wanted to learn. So waddya reckon, potential? Or what?….. I’m known as “Bloody Wordsworth” on the feral circuit.
    Never mind them other losers, you just pick in me. Deal? xxxxx Just Luv you lot!

GYPSY- WE …..I looooovvvvvveeeeee you too!…… LOL……GO GALxxxx

Mmm, just had to do a little edit there. I left foxy out. Can’t have uneven odds! xxx

Gypsy, that was a perfect tonic. I laughed so much I nearly had an accident! 😀

..Sigh.. I see there’s still a typo. Ah,well, I’m a short person. Bugga.

As a matter of interest, I have not READ THE BOOK. I stumbled onto this thread because it sounded like a battler’s last stand (Never go against your insticts!) My rightful place to be. Hell, I’m easy led by my own kind. who needs a book! …heh, heh, on the other hand, we might write one. Cheers!

Ta, Andy. Onya’. whatever wroks, mate!

Gad, I’m on a roll…. that’s.. no!..let’s just make it ‘rocks’!

Ok, so many discussions in couple of hours. What’s happening ladies and Andrew 🙂
    Knitomat when you dont have exciting news thats not negative. You cane into the forum saying that the scales were not moving. You knew none of us here are experts , just normal people doing 5:2 or 4:3.
    This is when we started sharinng our experiences and gave you advise only based on oyr experience. Then what happened??? You backfired at us and choices that we are making. Are you qualified dietician, I guess NOT…. You wanted help, we gave you support, but you didnt want it.

Negativity is not able to report weight loss or impart good news. Negativity is when you dont like good news shared by others. When I plateaued or CG or GG and many others plateaued or gained weight instead of losing. We DID NOT feel disheartened or disappointed when otgers were reporting weight loss at that time. YOU DID, this is being negative and not able to take motivatiin and inspiration from otgers successes is being negative.
    We all know that we will get more support from the group here when we dont loose or when we gain. Thats the whole point of this group. You should certainly share reference but cant say that these references are right n what people are doing here is wrong.
    Sorry but your posts come across as being JEALOUS of others losses n thats being negative.

Gypsy love love love love love your writing. I am still laughing at the rap

Gypsy don’t know the awards poets get, but we are ALL voting for you, let us know where to vote! You lighten the load my friend, so so glad you are aboard. You don’t leave references we need to follow or read, we are all flyin’ by the seats of our pants and havin’ fun doin’ it! You have shown just by listening to our journeys and hints that it works and we all motivated you. Who care what science is behind all this! We are loosing fat and getting healthier! I’m already off Somac, my sliding hiatus hernia is no longer a problem (probably because of 5:2 I don’t each bread or rarely) also I’m now only taking my Anti Inflammatory as a PRN! Proof that loosing weight is healthy! You are a joy to behold, or your writing is. I so look forward to a reunion of us all in 12-18 months at a central point, just for hugs, laughs and “maybe” a tipple or two. Keep up the good work Matie, you are winning the battle of the bulge as we all are, it is a slow journey but why not enjoy it….take care, how’s the hammy? CG 😆 xxx

OH, Ham? Yes It’s fine CG. I just went with it. (total ham! if ya can’t lick ’em join ’em, wot!) I am back on the exercise bike (ignoring the bloke’s disapproval of my Zeal). He sez he can see a difference! So cool! What about your ham? did you risk trying the soup again?

Fatbuster, Andrew said it, you lot are a tonic! I My pen only writes what others do. Ta for the inspiration, all!

Gypsy haven’t tried the pea and ham soup again, maybe winter, or when I feel I need a good clean out!
    All the best xx

Stick around Gypsy, I’m sure it will get juicy and give you plenty of inspiration. We are usually fun loving, enjoy sharing experiences, just a happy little family. We do motivate each other or feel each others pain but when help or suggestions are questioned or dissected so often, it does wear thin. If one feels we are not for them, they are free to open their own thread and attract other more like minded people as them selves.
    The fact your “bloke” is seeing a difference is excellent, most blokes don’t pass compliments easily….take care and keep up the great work…CG xxx

Oh Gypsy, you card
    Who knew? She’s a Bard
    And all the while cooking
    Up Brew in her yard

She’s such a treasure
    And taken our measure
    So sit back our friend
    And pen at your leisure

We loved what you said
    Are you inside our head?
    I can hear laughter
    From what we’ve been fed

We’re all quirky us lot
    And we value our spot
    If we listen and care
    We’ll not lose the plot

So keep on each day
    Up and down is the way
    That things sometimes go
    But we’re all here to stay

Couldn’t resist it Gypsy mate, I love rhyming poetry and dabble in it a bit myself 🙂

Foxy, hidden talents! Not duelling banjos but clever poets both of you. We might just all sit back and be entertained. Our AUSSIE DETERMINATION has really livened up team hasn’t it.
    Don’t forget fasting tomorrow, are you all prepared, Friday will be here before we know it for our weigh in. Tea getting cold in the fridge to drink tomorrow, a boiled egg to hold you over in the arvo, carrot, celery, capsicum straws/pieces for nibbles, a piece of fruit, dinner planned..YOU DAN DO IT the success is obvious to us all, our WOE and WOL is reward in itself, soon we will be a healthy skinny lot! Take care team, smile it costs nothing and often comes back.. When you least expect it….CG xxx

Oh Gyspy –
    you’r a poet
    And you don’t know it!
    By the way when you come to Tassie. You need to have a Telstra SIM card as the other carriers don’t work out of Launceston and Hobart. Sneaky buggers.
    Also allow time for travelling. Many roads are narrow and winding.
    I’m enjoying all the chat. I heartily agree. We need to be supportive of each other. We all have down days but not necessarily on the scales.
    Please remind me. What do the abbreviations stand for ? I know MFP not sure of some of the others
    Happy dieting.

WOE…. WAY OF EATING WOL …..WAY OF LIFE xxx

WOE=Way of eating
    WOL=Way of life
    FD=Fast day
    NFD=Non-fast day
    PRN=? not sure about this one.
    But what is MFP?
    BTW (by the way) caps lock in internet land us usually considered to be the equivalent of shouting. Just saying.

Anyone have any others?

GAL……. GET A LIFE !!!!!

[post deleted]

Whoa Foxy, claps for you. So much fun happening here.
    Just came back from hospital from my pre admission appointments. Its been a very hectic day. I was planning to fast today but could not do a b2b, so will fast tomorrow with most of you here.
    I gained 1.5 kilos from the holiday, 500 grams is gone from that. Leftover 1 kilo needs to shoot off asap …. Lol.
    I guess i want to be bk at 71.7 by friday weigh in. Saturday is another formal dinner. But I am the host so I can control what goes into food that I cook. Shouldn’t be that bad unless wine comes in way… Ha ha ha

I am stunned.. I cannot believe what I’m reading. A very sad day for Aussie Determination, when you are singling someone out like this. I don’t see any negativity in Knito”s posts. She is just being logical in what she say’s. Some people obviously can see this, and some obviously can’t. It breaks my heart to read it.
    Come on ladies… stop the crap and let everybody be on friendly terms.
    If it doesn’t stop, I’m afraid I’ve lost my AD. 🙁

I’m with you Lindanaf, I have been shocked by the bullying that is going on here.

Thank you Knitomat for the acronyms as I too struggle with those.

Regarding the short/tall discussion, I am 166cm (5’5″ish) and consider myself average. I would consider short as 5’3″ and under as short but it’s all relative as everyone compares to themselves. Short or tall lets all try and loose that weight and keep healthy.

Is the grated cauliflower eaten raw?

As interesting as your posts are, could I make a request that people try to keep their posts brief as it takes me ages to catch up and I know I should be getting off the couch and starting to move. Haha!

Thanks for the abbreviation explanations. MFP is My Fitness Pal which is a good app to use. PRN is a mediical term and means – when necessary.
    I too don’t like the sniping and bullying. It’s not clever or nice. No one is perfect. If we were we wouldn’t be doing this WOL diet. Let’s just keep supporting each other.

Shocked by this bullying… Everyone is different and have their own opinions And ways of reading things. If someone is upset about their weight loss or lack there of shouldn’t that be when they need the support the most?

i have a habit of eating the cauliflower raw however with the rice i shove it in the microwave for 3-5 minutes before adding it to the meal. You can season to taste and add whatever you want – i sometimes drizzle a little garlic infused olive oil onto it.

knitomat,

I was bullied on this forum last year, so I know how upsetting it can be and how isolated and alone it can make you feel. Thankfully the bully no longer posts here, and I have found a lot of good friends and support.

There are many other threads on the forum, so don’t feel it’s here or nowhere! Indeed, Lose 2lbs a week – join jojo already has thread refugees from last year. Everyone there is lovely, all doing different types of 5:2 and at different stages in the journey, and all supporting one another.

All the best.

[post deleted]

Hi PerthHelen, I’m 5’5″ too but in crowds seem quite short yet at school was one of the tallest. I don’t think bullying gets anyone anywhere or has a place on a forum. We are all trying 5:2 and finding our way with each other. We support and encourage with highs and lows either with 5:2 or life in general . We all do try to assist each other with suggestion which we find works for us. Wether they are taken on board or ignored it doesn’t matter, they are meant to be helpful suggestions. We have all offered Knitomat suggestions in her battle to find a solution in weight loss. Each suggestion has been responded to with reasons as to why it wont work. Can YOU come up with a solution to help her. I know a lot of Knitomats post rely on referrals from other threads so with reading them, my suggestion is to try one of those threads. They may have the answers to help her. There are others having the same battle as her. They are either short or just not having any luck with 5:2. I do not consider that as bullying just trying to suggest an alternative. We have all read the same book, then look to each other for answers to questions that come with time. If you do not weigh yourself on a weekly basis, how do you know that 5:2 is not working? I apologise if anyone is offended but any comments are meant with the best of intentions, none of us are experts, we just pass along what we have had success with. We genuinely hope everyone finds success with the 5:2 WOL and it is so very easy and doable and it does work. Knitomat knows we are trying to help but have run out of suggestions. As she is so well read I hope she finds the answer. We are a happy crew and I wish everyone luck. Fast day tomorrow, Are you prepared…CG xx

KNITOMAT – Thanks for the information on smaller people and weight loss on 5:2. Food for thought! I am 5’2″ and fall within this category.I enjoy reading and educating myself on this new way of life. Thanks again…your support and encouragement to ALL of us on AUSSIE DETERMINATION is inspiring!Keep it coming!

Well done Foxy! What fun! If you have the curse of the verse, you’ve probably been in hot water, too. (I have trouble NOT rhyming when the bug hits my funny bone).lOVED YOUR RETORT!!!!!

Not really laughing now though girls. I think Lindanaf has a point. I don’t see any intended slight in knitomat’s post. Dry, yes, but maybe we have to make provision for straight folk (..Um.. not that I’m suggesting We’re crooked, dearies, but I do own to being a little bent, myself… )…Sounds occupational to me (editors are trained to be grammatically precise and belabour the facts of any matter) …. I suspect this member is in need of a hug and maybe some relaxation therapy. (My rum would certainly help). Stressed out of her brain, most like. Did she not say she has been on a study kick for years? Canned theories do that to a person. Tsk, tsk, girls, we have an ailing soul here, not the enemy. Behave. I challenge you all to turn the other cheek!

You, too, Knit. Forget the ‘evidence based practice’ and stats. Just let your mind roam til you read BETWEEN the lines! And maybe see the funny side of things. I can see where being corrected every other sentence would get up the average nose (not to mention this highly individual lot – DA’s by nature, mate, not likely to back down..) Tho I for one am quite rapped to have my faulty presentation corrected by a pro (could never afford an editor for my published ‘werks’, result, dreadful bloopers!) Fortunately, breaking all the grammatic rules is my trademark, and..um.. not really aiming for a classical audience (in the usual sense). Vive` la difFrance ‘n’ all that…

Anyway, Dunno what the hell MFP (mighty funny page?)is. But PRN is (I was assured very early in the piece) NOT ‘per rectal, Nurse!’ But it is a medical term for ‘when necessary’ from the Latin route ‘pro re nata’. Thus endeth the lecture. (Am I old enough to get away with it, yet?) You play nice now. I’ll be BACK. gYPS

Hi Happynow, I have been right back and really can’t find any post from you other than one we were all grateful for regarding Yoghurt. I went through all your post and noticed you thread surf, are you shore it was with us? I hope not, we have only been going since Sept last year and all posts are very positive and friendly…CG

Each n everyone is very right here. Bullying should not be accepted anywhere.
    Knito’s posts are targetted on individuals n what individuals say n suggest. All of us here are tgere to get support n give support. Posting references is very good idea n definitely helps other members. But posts or references should not be targeted to prove a point and put others on wrong side of fence. We all have read the book and even if we have not, so what? We all help each other and rise.
    I am sorry if it comes across as bullying and I have no shame in accepting that I am wrong if my post meant wrong things. But this is actually what instigated these posts. People who say that there has been nothing wrong in knito’s posts , please read all previous posts.

When I dont lose weight, each n everyone jumps here to help me n gives suggestions. This is what makes me come here over n over again. To share my wins n defeats. Love the support.
    Please read previous posts when we gave the same support to knito n that support backfired.
    We all have our style of writing, no one’s perfect, why comment on writing style????
    Well, that tells me its time for me to say goodbye to this thread. I am a sensitive person and cant see one person doing or saying wrong things n others supporting them.
    So vice versa, if I was wrong in saying anything, i dont deserve the support too.
    Good luck everyone with this WOL n wishing that each n everyone of you succeed in what ever you do.
    Special thanks to CG for creating this thread as I have received immense support from here n will always remain oblidged for this. GG love you heaps n thanks for adopting me.
    Foxy and Andrew you both have always given so much support, thanks.
    FC, thanks for being an inspiration, your posts about hints n tips n cultures have been very informative too.
    And luck to everyone else. Cheerios!!!

Its a sad day on 5:2 posts when I don’t look forward to opening my email!

Where has the love gone!

I am sorry KNITOMAT for behaviour towards you over the last few days. I am disgusted but I want to add my 2 cents.I am sure I speak for the others on the TEAM of AUSSIE DETERMINATION who want to add their support to you.

Please excuse me while I take some time off from this AUSSIE TEAM.Veggie.
    PS Don’t forget tomorrows FAST DAY!

Hi Countrygal,

Sorry for any confusion! No, my unpleasant experience last year was on a different thread (Maintenance Chatbox, but by someone from the LOACA thread), not AD at all.

I was just reading latest posts though and saw that knitomat appeared to be getting a bit of a hard time. I was really shaken by my experience last year and just wanted to let her know she isn’t alone…

And yes, I do pop up randomly on the forum now I’m at maintenance…!

All the best, Determinators!

Thanks for the heads up re Telstra and Tassie travel, Dogsabie. Fortunately am with Telstra. Getting excited now. So many choices now I can get into old favourites! Have done second cut (of what to pack) Still way over luggage limit because thinking I need warm stuff, but maybe summer, too? Just fun anticipating good times!
    Hope all settles down here. CG works so hard to keep us motivated, and you’ve all made my day! XXX Off to boil my eggs, Mum. DON’T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF!!

PS. I don’t believe there are any bullies here, just incredibly loyal friends who support their own against perceived criticism. It’s all in the vibes, maybe do the 10 minute thing and look at the other angles? There always is one….. You guessed it, I’m a Libran!…(what to pack? what to pack!)xx

This has been one hellava day…. I am stunned to the core ,A VERY UGLY WORD….
    BULLYING….. has found its way onto AUSSIE DETERMINATION .
    KNITOMAT- is is very discouraging for us as a team to happily give advise and encouragement to you, which many of us have done, only for it to seemly fall on deaf ears. What can can we do to help you? I will be your buddy and shadow you ,if it will help. When we post our weight on Fridays there is happiness to those that have lost and also a great deal of support to those who have not. You said that you felt disheartened as everyone was gleefully talking about their loss. This should have never been the case. There is very little that you have shared with us so an even bigger challenge for us to find ways of helping you.
    HAPPYNOW- are you sure you where treated badly on Aussie Determination?. We have only been a forum since September 2014… each of us were filled with so much excitement and determination on this new WOL and to gain better health.It would have been squashed before it took hold.
    There is no place for BULLYING on this thread and ONCE again I cannot explain why some members have felt this way. Lets move on….. We have a fast day ahead of us tomorrow that requires our energies in other places. We are all positive people wanting to do the best for ourselves and each other so lets get on with it….GO GAL

Hi Happy Now, that’s fine. I stuck with your suggestion regarding the yoghurt and appreciated your in put. It’s sad when things go wrong. I often think because we are unable to talk face to face misinterpretations happen. Just the phrasing of words can appear out of context when in flat print. I’m really upset any of this has happened. We are such a strong positive team at AUSSIE DETERMINATION with one goal which is loosing weight and total well being. Our thread is not manned 24/7 as our lives go on, but if things are said which offend, that then should be stated, not ignored. I hope from here on in all the debacle is over with and we can all get on with being the happy team we have always been. Our support and encouragement is as strong as ever as is our commitment to our 5:2 Have a great evening team, Thankyou Happy Now, think kind thoughts everyone..CG xx

Why didn’t I think of that Gypsy…I AM SENDING THE LOVE…:)

Who am I trying to kid….I don’t want to miss any of our TEAMS journey with 5:2…HUGS AND LOVE coming your way…..Eggs are boiling 🙂

Welcome back Veggie, enjoy your eggs, my favourite too, little white vitamin globules, and oh so filling …CG xx

[post deleted]

NO GG NO……please sleep on it, we all need you, we love having you on board. Andrew may well be right you know! Please don’t go, this is so unnecessary…..CG xxx

Viewing 50 posts - 2,401 through 2,450 (of 14,786 total)

You must be logged in to reply.