Aussie Determination

This topic contains 14,766 replies, has 323 voices, and was last updated by  Countrygal1 2 years ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 951 through 1,000 (of 14,786 total)

• Hi again. Speaking of scales…on Friday, mine said I’d gained 100g. I wasn’t overly upset as I “felt” lighter in myself, If you get the drift. Today, I thought I’ll just step on them again out of curiosity, and they said I’d lost 700g! I did feel lighter, so why do the rotters tease us like that!!!
    Anyway…next week my loss will look, hopefully a lot more than usual.
    So don’t be discouraged about what a wicked mechanical tease machine tells you…go with how you are feeling, and how your clothes are fitting better.
    Have a wonderful weekend all! 🙂

Good morning team, what wonderful posts we are getting in the last few days, I totally agree Lindanaf, my scales play games with me too. Guess it’s the way we hold our tongue sometimes, lol. Have a great day what ever you choose to do, be conscious of what you eat and drink but enjoy every mouthful and sip, you have earned it. Glorious weather in South Gippsland but not lasting according to the forecast, so mowing after voting, then looking forward to a week of rain, if THEY are right! My tank needs it! Still stiff in the back but ignoring it to a point, too much living to do, been worse, hoping for better, life goes on! We have all come so far, Robbie hang in there, use the tape measure, it often shows loss even if the scales don’t, as with us all and be guided by the fit of your clothes, they will feel looser for you. The silly season is coming up so enjoy it, find the odd day to fast, even if not your ” normal” ones, there will always be a free day to look after yourself….take care and be good to yourself…….CG xx

Thanks for the welcome and replies Countrygal and Marelda and I agree with Tannybear about the formatting of this site. An FB style thing would be so much easier to follow!

I was full of enthusiasm for my fast day when I wrote on Thursday morning and all was going well until late in the afternoon when the storm hit Brisbane. I imagine everyone saw that on the news. We were in the thick of it!
    Well, that night deserved alcohol by candlelight (no power) and eventually somebody found a suburb with power and a pizza place! So I’ll try again on Monday!

Happy Saturday Aussie Determinators
    Sorry, couldnot reply yesterday but I have been making sure to sneak in and read about everyone’s weigh in.
    A big congratulations to all who have win the battle with scales this week!!!
    Well my weigh in day is today (fasted yesterday) and I am exactly the same weight as last week 77 kgs. No loss, but againI am telling myself that its better than any gain.
    Friends coming over for dinner tonight so I am busy all day today as I am preparing 4 courses indian dishes. Boy!!!! How much ghee (clarified butter) goes into Into indian cooking. LOL
    So, no points in guessing that tonight will be a night full of food and drinks for FB 🙂
    But, i have faith in our WOE and I will fast again on sunday and monday to negate it.
    Until then, enjoy your weekend, we all deserve it 🙂

Good morning team, I have a strange topic to ask about but I am curious if others out there experience the same…

Does anyone else out there have ‘split tummy muscles’? My paediatrician described my child’s birth as like ‘Chihuahua giving birth to a Great Dane!’ The reason I ask is the following- some days I feel I have a normal tummy and other days after food, I feel like and I look like, I have an 8 years gestation! I also think that the split tummy muscles have affected my “full” feelings, but is that just denial? A few more 5×2 or 4x3s will hopefully help this study!

Is this just voices in my head or do others have similar experiences?

My ultimate plan is to have an apronectomy (tummy tuck and the tummy muscles stitched back together). My hubby agreed to the concept and to my provision of reaching my goal weight first. He must think he is pretty safe. Lol. I hope he is not.

I hope this isn’t too off topic, but it has bothered me for years and you are all so helpful. Thanks for listening, Marelda.

Hi Merelad, can’t help with anything medical but, we all have noticed days of bloat, and that does seem to enlarge the tummy, just a possible thought for you……CG xx

Spelt Merelda wrong, sorry

No probs. 🙂

Well, I’m throwing out the home scales and starting again with the scales at the gym. This way I think I won’t be so paranoid!

SW: 75.2
    First GW: 68
    Ultimate GW: 55

Waist: 112cm

X
    Reldz

Hi FC! Yes I am! Oh I have a weakness of soy crisps as snacks but they are terrible little monsters!

Marelda, I don’t but I have a friend who did. She did heaps of physio exercises and found it really worked.

Hi MERELDA,it is not uncommon for women to have this problem after childbirth . The abdomonal muscles do not actually split they move away from each other. Some women are not even aware of this post natal.
    The options are “TUMMY TUCK” there are nasty side effects to the surgery, the recovery takes many weeks . There is a permanent scar from your hip bone to hip bone.
    Find a physio who is trained in “Tupler exercises” these exercises aid in the repair of the abdominal muscles , strengthens your core and pelvic floor. Pilates will also help
    Most physio’s have a Pilates studio with equipment called reformers the course is 10weeks. Hope this helps……….GO GAL

Hello everyone…..talk about hidden calories….I just costed the calories for a spag bol I want to make tonight and 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs is 20 cals! Who would have thought? Oh well I’m going to have half of a serve with 35g dry pasta and make some zucchini fettucini to bulk it up…..I’m fasting today as have had a couple of pretty free for all days!

For lunch today I decided to try something new a Freekeh salad that I made myself, was very filling, delicious and only cost me 200 cals…..since you posted about fibre FC…..I’ve been trying to eat more on fast days….I never realised how low some vegies are in fibre for a serve….I’ve started having more legumes, that way I can get fibre and protein in one hit

Welcome back Kokotango….you will get back into the swing again, I think it’s just great that you kept up with your fasts while on holidays!

Robbie….that’s what happens with 5:2…because you fast on some days, you want to make what you eat count, and you do tend to go for smaller serves and make better choices….staying away from scales sounds like a good plan for a while..

FrenchG…..how wonderful that you are starting to identify how much you are actually consuming and what your triggers are….I hope you have a better weekend….the weekends are my downfall too

Well done on your losses FC & ensitue…..200 – 300 grams is fantastic….and it all adds up 🙂 As you are testament to FC…..you inspire us all to keep up our AUSSIE DETERMINATION….I know I CAN DO IT! 🙂

LOL…..just posted after I read page 19…..now have to catch up on page 20! 🙂

What GG said sounds good Marelda….I haven’t had this problem myself….but I have noticed that my tummy is different since I had my abdominal hysterectomy….I have this little overhang…eek TMI Andrew sorry….could it be GG from having had my muscles cut under the skin….it’s like my top layer is not attached right?

Or maybe it’s my 51 year old flab? LOL

Hi all, Foxycoxy 43 year old flab too lol. My tummy same after laparoscopic hyster. (The back is what collapsed after the hyster.). A mummy tummy which I try to be proud of. It helped me produce such a wonderful child. The lack of muscular support, however, doesn’t help bad back! Thanks for thoughts GoGal. Been doing Pilates for almost a year now, love it and am quite strong because of it, just need to lose the flab to see what muscles are underneath!

I’m guessing I just need to face reality that even though I ‘think’ I eat well, in reality I could eat a lot better.

Off to hubby’s work Christmas party now. Have a nice night everybody wherever you are. M

Hi Foxy, you peeked my interest on mixed herbs, I don’t count them and use a lot of herbs and spices, including fresh mint and parsley. Life is just not fair at times. I also have the tummy problems with muscles too after 2 caesars and an abdominal hysta! Oh the joys of being a women……CG xx

I know CG….I thought they would be relatively cal free….but even spices have a cal value….that’s what drove me mad when I counted calories every day to lose weight…..because I cook a lot, trying to work it all out and include the herbs and spices I was using was a tad depressing at times..

Foxy I know when I saw the value of parsley I gave up counting herb, spices or even comdiments. I think all meals need the boost, if that’s the way we prefer to eat, even a healthy salad can be loaded just adding lemon juice and parsley BUT making it yummy and edible, so I refuse to spoil a meal by counting unnecessarily. You gave my “memory” a guilt twinge, but I can’t tolorate bland food so my 5:2 could be over a tad but so be it…..enjoy your dinner without regret……CG xxx

Good morning team. Have you noticed we are getting higher in the “most popular” list, how clever are we? Another fast day tomorrow so plan, prepare and practice. Whether you stick to the same ol’ tried and true, or trying something new, plenty of hints and tips with recipes online, we all know what great results we get. The fact you can eat normally either side of just ONE day makes our 5:2 so very doable.
    Have a great Sunday team no matter what you do, you deserve to kick back, leave the scales off, enjoy your treats and LIVE!…be good to yourself…..CG xx

I have to agree with CG about the herbs. At least the calories are of a good sort. Think about it in this way, you can either burn 30 calories of fat or 30calories of fibre and the nutrients breakdown of them go different places as well. So skim on the carbs and pile on the herbs, I will say! Having said that, I am going to enjoy my tabouli salad. :p

One question I have for CG . I read in your much much earlier posts(sorry din get past page 2) that you do fast days and then you also restrict your calories on other days (to 1200cal perhaps?). Did I understand that correctly and is it okay to do so? I mean will that be ‘fasting’ nearly most of the time and not having the body jump between normal mode and ‘repair’ mode? Thanks!

Hi FC, your right My fitness pal suggest 1200cals per day which is what I stuck to but my TDEE is 1500 so these days I try to eat between both, so if I go over 1200 which is quite low,( also means fast days should be 1/4=300 cals )Well for me anyway, and I can still have up to 1500 without guilt. this is a long term journey, I want 5:2 to be part of my life NOT all it. Some days depending on food choices 1200 is impossible for me, but at the moment I have plateaued so trying to stick to 1200 on normal days every so often but not always. I love chocolate especially with my night time coffee ( choc biscuits) and don’t deny myself as I know the fast cleanses my indulgence! I have tried B2B and other methods but the 5:2 I can handle as well as 1200 if I really try. I hope this helps you, I’m no expert but I find it works for me…..CG

FG also agree about the herbs, their benefits outweigh the cals, not to mention the aroma and flavour!….CG

Hi all!

Too much to catch up with so late at night but just came in to pillory myself and share that I had no exercise (besides my 20 min of butt/stomach lifts) and ate a whopping 2300kcal. My sedentary TDEE is 1660. Imade the mistake of telling people about cake in a mug which they then all had to try. Added about 600 kcal to my day O_o When I do that again, I’ll be sure to make 1 recipe (with 1 egg) and split/share it instead of 1 egg per person. Seriously.

It was sooo good though. Chocolate moelleux in 1 minute. Yum. I’m so weak sometimes lmao.

Anyway, have a great FD today (tomorrow), I know I’m looking forward to mine.

Oh, actually I had already logged a late night tangerine + oatmeal/flaxseed cookie which I’m now not going to eat so I removed them from my log and it’s 2169kcal. Still way too much though 🙂

Hi team, bit late posting today, just back from Dr. Having two more skin cancers cut out ( and stiched up) Well another fast day for most of us, how are you all going with it. It’s 1.15pm and I have no hunger pangs what so ever, only had black tea when I got up so will hold off till I really feel like I need something, probably a stir fry for dinner, I have plenty of vegs and bok choy so easy decision. Hope you all had a great week end and looking forward to another rewarding 5:2 journey this week. Good luck to you all…….If you are having any difficulties, just stop and think, you know YOU CAN DO IT that AUSSIE DETERMINATION has helped in the past and will again, chin up, sholders back, and away we go……CG xxx

So where is everyone, am I talking to myself, tell me how your day was!……CG xx

Hi CG and team, sat and had a good catchup on everyone’s posts. In the words of Young Mr Grace: “You’ve all done very well!”

Had an exhausting weekend, diet is but a memory. Woke Friday with a chest infection (the Actor’s nightmare). On-stage Friday and Saturday nights – fortunately I was playing a 79 year old – didn’t need so much ageing makeup 🙂

After the Sat performance (last one) cast, crew & friends enjoyed drinks & nibblies etc how it got to be 4 am I know not. Back to the venue at 10 am Sunday to bump out, then off to Heathcote for a birthday party, then off to Melbourne this morning to drive my Mum down to visit her sister. Back not long ago and out to dinner tonight.

Decided I’ll have a couple of weeks off the 5:2 – if I wake up feeling up for it I’ll fast, if not I won’t. Still troubled by my chest and various trips to Melbourne in the next couple of weeks…

Things should settle down in the next couple of weeks, then I’ll get back into the 5:2 harness…

Andrew, you poor darling, it’s not surprising as you do push yourself hard. Soup, soup, soup, even canned soup. Very healthy, low in cals, full of liquids, but easy on your chest too. When your not well, I reckon if you feel like a big fat bread roll, then have it, your body will tell you what you need. By the way thank you for posting, I feel a bit deserted today. Let us know how you go……..CG xxx,

Hey CG and team! Fast fail today! No will power. Mohave just had a two hour sleep though so hopefully I’ll find some again soon. Lucky there is tomorrow…..

Trying to enter recipes into MFP and I’m finding t quite frustrating. Might just resort to Ye olde pencil and paper to track food!

Evening AUSSIE DETERMINATORS!
    Arrived home on the Mid nth coast at 4pm….. very long drive 8hrs all up.Very hot weather…. thank the stars for air con!

Fasting was pretty easy today….. drinking water and black coffee when taking a break from driving, Oscar also needed to have a walk.Enjoyed my time with both my Mum and cousin. “There is no place like home” as Dorothy said.

Why so quite on the thread?……. Busy fasting?

Poor GC & Andrew. Sorry to hear you are both recovering from minor ops & chest infection. Hope you are both back on top of things very soon. Andrew, with your social commitments ,enjoy ! you really deserve it… The great thing about 5:2 you can restart at any time. Take care of yourself.

Hope you all are well.Week 11 for some of us. Our AUSSIE DETERMINATION is strong and we are all doing AWESOMELY WELL…….GO GAL

Hi all

CG.. Today I have been taking advantage of the cooler weather we are having in Perth at the moment. The first day of Summer…LOVE IT! I have been up since 5am this morning and have not had time to eat until 2pm. Not really hungry. ( due to vast amounts of food yesterday) I have had a very busy day gardening.I have just eaten pumpkin soup and veggie stirfry.

BUT its not all good news….Had a blow out food wise on Sunday…I have been celebrating. I am not worried as I think I made up for it today.

Andrew …..hope we hear from you soon…..look after yourself…LOTS and LOTS of soup

Have an easy fast day everyone!

Hi all, I’m back at work now after a three week holiday. Boy is it sooo much easier to fast while working, so much to do I haven’t got time to be hungry, or even think about food!! Never thought I’d ever say I was glad to be back at work!! But I am… well my waistline will be glad!!

I have found a great “benefit” of the 5:2!! On a recent visit to the doctor I had to have a few blood tests, one which required fasting!!! No problem I say!! Bring it on I say!! It’s always been a problem in the past, but easy-peasy now!! Still hurt though!! 🙁

Just wondering if anyone had a low cal “sauce” to put with my stir-fry?? Had a look in the recipe books but can’t come up with anything that sounds tempting!! I currently use a packet one (Lee Kum Kee, Cantonese Stir-fry Chicken) it only has 41 cal per serve and makes my stir-fry delish!! Feel like a bit of a change!!

Kokotango 🙂

Hi all very quiet here today

Everyone is obviously busy fasting. I had an egg this morning found it way to hard last week not having anything in morning I have always enjoyed breakfast so will continue I will continue use to spread my calorie over the day.

Did really hard circuit training tonight sore already, but burned 550 calories negative calories today.

Went to beach slipped on the wetsuit yesterday not a struggle like last year, was very tight. We love the beach had a couple of hours in the sea heaven, a lovely family day out with no cost other than the 5 minute drive there.

Hi all
    Fast day today. Just ending the day with a cup of chai with a drop of milk and 4 raw almonds. I tend to go to bed early on fast days otherwise Im watching TV or reading with munchies in my hand.
    Kokotango, for a stir fry sauce I like soy, fresh garlic, fresh chilli, a little garam masala.
    Great with chicken.

Hi everyone, not a fast day for me today but keeping below the ol tdde!
    Andrew, take it easy, get better, when youre feeling sick you need a bit of comfort.. 5:2 will still be here when youre back at 100%
    As for the asian stir fry, i just use a bit of oyster sauce, you dont need much only abt a tsp, its quite salty, speaking of salt.. I find celery salt quite useful for flavouring too..a few drops of sesame oil which adds some flavour and fat, only a few drops though, not anywhere near even a tsp.
    I have been reading the book, i am still confused about how this works… Is is just 500 a day from the moment you awake til when you go to bed? Or are you supposed to not eat at all for a certain period?
    I dont do brekky, but i must have coffee with a little milk when i get up.. Then a small lunch about 1pm.. Then dinner abt 7.30, and if i feel like it some lo-cal jelly a bit later.
    Maybe i havent lost any weight cos i am eating too late?
    CG i hope the skin cancer isnt serious and you will have a complete recovery.
    Take care everyone

Good morning team, Robbie, your 500 cals are taking in by means of; your last meal Sunday night (7-8.00 pm) then 500 cals all day Monday and Thursday spread over your waking hours, doesn’t matter how, late lunch then dinner around 6.00-7.00 works for me, lots of teas and water, bed then the next day you eat up to your TDEE. Does that clear it up for you, when you eat does not matter on fast days but you have only 500 cals during your waking hours.
    Bali your day sounds magic, great news on the wet suit too!
    Robbie my skin cancer will keep coming till ” I sign out” they are from my teen years spent at the beach hours and hours in the sun, then we camped and had a speed boat for skiing during my early years of marriage, now old and silly, I love gardening, so again in the sun, theses day more concious of it, it seems hotter than ever, but the damage is done. Just a matter of check ups and watching my skin carefully
    Welcome back GG, nice to hear from you, glad you had a mice time.
    Have a great day team no matter what you do, even if you are at work, enjoy it. Life is too short for regrets and negatives so make every post a winner and try to have a good laugh every day…..CG

Nice time, GG not “mice” silly me, note to self; wear glasses when typing! ….CG xx

Hello to all
    Have had a couple of very busy days so that’s why I haven’t been on….fasted on Saturday…..really easy…then Sunday made heaps of preserves…zucchini relish, beetroot chutney & pickled beetroot….some of these are Christmas gifts….didn’t feel well yesterday so skipped my fast, busy day at work….now fasting today and again on Thursday….bit challenge is to have no wine until Friday 🙂

Take care Andrew, hope you feel better soon…..sounds like you theatre people are an interesting lot….nice to have some late night parties 🙂

I haven’t got the book yet but Robbie this is my understanding of it…..finish your meal by 7pm the night before fast……fast next day only having 500 cals….have last meal on fast day by 7pm….go to bed, then don’t break your fast until 7am next day………that way you are getting a 36 hour period of only consuming 500 cals….that’s hjow I do it anyway…

Gotta go, hubby home for lunch, catch you all again soon

Afternoon,Hope you are all well.
    We must all be busy …..doing chores, making Christmas puddings ,mince pies and the prezzie shopping. It is good to know that we can indulge over the next weeks! Our AUSSIE DETERMINATION will be there with 5:2 if we need it.

I’ve only 6 more work days, then its holidays!!!!!!!!! I have dreamed of the next following weeks since August. They could not come sooner I reckon.Will I make 75kgs by the 15th…… HELL YEAH!!!! the new bikini is anxiously waiting for the body.

Enjoy your evening…….catch you tomorrow………GO GAL

Everyone must be busy

So tuedsay weigh in 11.1kg gone forever in my 12th week. I do three very hard gym sessions a week as well but when started gym lost nothing now with 5 2 and gym seems to be my answer. I plan to hit the 12 Plus mark by Christmas Will be happy with that challenging this time of year.

Hope everyone is hanging in there

I posted this before but it didnt work… So i will try and remember what i said.
    Thanks CG And Foxy for the info, i dont eat at 7am, more like a coffee at 8.30am so i start counting from then? I have to have milk in my coffee cant do black.. Ekk
    Fast day tomorrow, just boiled some eggs and will make some lo-cal jelly before bed.
    I am mixing up my protein this week, gonna make the lamb cutlet recipe in the womens weekly book and got some kangaroo on special so will have that tomorrow. Good value protein if you can eat it, i know not many people like ot, but 100 cals to 100 gms…
    CG glad you have the skin cancer in check, when i was a kid we used to have peeling competitions and douse ourselves in baby oil and sit out in the sun… If we only knew..
    Hope u dont mind me using the CG abreeviation CountryGal
    Ciao for now

Good Morning Everyone
    I was unable to post anything and catch up with everyone here for last couple of days. However, looks like everyone has been a bit busy.
    Congratulations to all for the losses last week and we are already heading to another week’s results on Friday. Time really goes by quick.
    I also read that some of you have been unwell, so wishing a speedy recovery to those who have been unwell.
    Welcome back GG and CG hope you are able to get rid of the skin cancer tissues.

Saturday was dinner party at home and the food kinda flowed onto sunday as well. I was just mindful about the quantities that I ate. Good that Monday saw no weight gain due to weekend eating. Fasted on Monday and weighed myself yesterday, down by 300 grams, so current weight is 76.7kgs and total loss in 8 weeks is 7.8 kgs.

Hoping to see some positive results by this week Saturday’s weigh in.
    However, I dont think that I will get to 75 kilos by 15 Dec (still 1.7 kilos to go) as per the challenge as I think I stretched it far too much, but will definitely try. (GG and Foxy- I know you two are already there, so I will become a part of your celebrations still 🙂 )

I am fasting today and Friday as well. Again doing 4:3.
    To those who are my fasting buddies today “WE CAN DO IT” and to all others this applies to you tomorrow when you fast… LOL

Good luck…. FB

Evening ,Once again today is very quiet on the thread.
    Hope you are all well and preparing for Fast day tomorrow those of you that are fasting.

Enjoy your evening…… hoping the storms are not causing havoc in any of your areas.

All the best…… GO GAL

Hi everyone, been trying all day to post but inable to open our site, think they may have internet problems or Telstra is! Telstras waiting time is 30 mins so got sick of waiting. As GG said, good luck tomorrow if your fasting, it does get easier each time, enjoy your evening.. Robbie I don’t mind at all what you call me, we all tend to abbreviate our ” call signs” on here, how’s it going for you……CG xx

Hi all, thanks for accepting my abbreviation CG. Fast day today went really well, under 500 no headaches or anything.. Still avoiding the scales but a skirt i wore today did seem a bit looser, or its stretched.
    Was there a point when you felt like you had lost weight at the start?
    I felt a little like that today but not going near the scales in case i get disappointed again.
    This evening i had a warm kangaroo salad, very aussie
    Dont think i will attempt the b2b fast this week, just need to find another day to fit in the next fasting day
    On with the show…
    Cheers
    Robbie

Hello Beautiful People
    Yes Robbie, before scales move for me, i start to feel a bit lighter or fit better in my clothes. Hang in there, it will happen for sure. Atleast you are certain that you are not eating wrong to gain anything.

Fast day for me today as well, finished at 450 cals. Weight is now 76.3 kgs (total of 8.2 kilos) this is week 9.
    Slowly n slowly I will get there. I am dancing again.
    And one of the colleagues at work commented today “OMG, i didnt recognise you when you were coming towards me, looks like you have lost lot of weight” i wanted to give him a tight hug for noticing my loss of 8.2 kilos. Happy Dappy Pappy Me.
    Losing 6.3 kilos more is my target until Feb end. Fingers crossed.
    GG and Foxy, i will still push for 75 kilos until 15 dec, however, as I mentioned earlier, its quite unlikely that I will get to 75 kgs by 15 dec. but TRY TRY AGAIN!!! Is wat I am going to do.

Made some home made oats cookies (no sugar or honey) sweetened with bananas and sultanas. They are going to be my treat for non fast days. Atleast I know that there is nothing wrong or no fat in them.
    Aussie Determination has made me creative at healthy food.
    Enough from me, good nite everyone!!!

Oh Robbie, I feel for you, hang in there, it does work, we are all here for you, I’ve plateaued over the last couple of weeks but keep going cause it’s the ” over all” that matters. I’m down to what I was 2 months ago, and will not go up again, it is not instant and you will surprise yourself, stick with it, keep up the water, it really helps, talk soon….CG xxx

Good morning all

Happy fast day for those doing Thursday’s

I have had a problem this week and that is I cannot decide what to eat. I don’t feel like food. Have been to to supermarket 4 times. As I am the main cook for my family this is a problem. I usually go once on Sunday have the week planned and go. On Sunday I couldn’t think what to cook, I went Monday same thing. Who would of thought I wouldnt want food. I also think as the weather warms up and the up coming beach holiday for two weeks are affecting my food choices.

Have a great day everyone

Morning, There seemed to be some glitches with the site yesterday ….. Hope all is ok today.

Robbie- If you want,I would be happy to work beside you each day.It’s called shadowing. Also take into consideration what works for me, may not work for you. Its a start my friend .My fast days are Mon & Thursday. I do pilates M-W-F & walk each day for 30-45mins .Tell me your weight and your goal weight and how much loss you have attained up til now & we will go from there.
    I battle with a thyroid condition & what they call(DRS) Metabolic disorder which many women of a certain age have.Looking forward to your reply.

Have a good day team WE ARE AUSSIE DETERMINATION ….and WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!…..GO GALXXXXX

Good morning team, another fast day is upon us. I’m having just tea or water up to 1.30-2.00 than a garden salad with a boiled egg, tonight is srirfry veggies maybe with a few prawns thrown in. I still don’t feel a loss this week in fact I feel quite bloated and puffy. I assume it’s just my body redistributing the fat and fluid around also took a mild laxative last night hoping to move the bloat. At the moment it’s just moving belly gas! Lol! Just out of interest, my back is actually feeling so much better, still get the deadness in my thigh from the crushed nerve, but not as bad as it was, so thinking positive, getting on with general chores and lovin’ life as usual. The glitch in this site seems to be over, got on easy today, I’d like to know why so many of you have stopped posting. Have you given up? Are you trying to manage alone? Do you no longer need our support? We are always here, our AUSSIE DETERMINATION is the backbone of our success and the ” family” atmosphere. We know WE CAN DO IT, anyone reading our thread, don’t be shy, all newbies are welcome, come and share in the experiences of our journeys, tell us your story. Have a lovely day and be good to yourself……..CG xx

Viewing 50 posts - 951 through 1,000 (of 14,786 total)

You must be logged in to reply.