Any newbies in November?

This topic contains 106 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  Merryme 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)

• Popped in to check on you all and you’re doing fabulously! I have got to start measuring the waist as I see from your posts that inches are disappearing! I’ve been relying on the scale which can be up down and all around! The number I see is SLOWLY going down and I’m trying to be patient. I’ve lost nearly 6 lbs in 6 weeks…right on average. I admit I wouldn’t mind losing faster, but I do enjoy my “eating” days! 😉

Keep up the good work!

Merry Christmas bigmarie! LOL I like that description….flexible fasters. That’s us!

LoriPA , thank you, and Congratulations to you too! Well done! That’s a good loss.

This will probably be my last post this side of Christmas. Got through my fast day yesterday. Probably my hardest one yet. Not sure why, but I kept telling myself it was just one day – that helped, drank glasses of water- that helped, kept busy- that helped, had tiny snacks eg 1 pistachio or 1 small strawberry, piece of nori sheet- all helped, dinner was canned salmon, some salad and some hot vegies-broccoli, cauliflower and a little carrot. 3 strawberries half an hour later. Still finding strong tastes help on fast days, so fresh coriander in salad and ground pepper, A little sweet chili sauce on vegies and salt and pepoer.. Weigh in is on Monday. My trousers in particular are getting looser, and I got a ‘Your looking well ‘ compliment the day before, so I’m very happy with this way of life.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

M

Hi, I’m new to this and I plan to start today with a fast day, I struggle with my weight and my control around food a LOT and it’s depressing me. I want to lose 4 kilos altogether so I’m hoping that’ll be done in 6 weeks? I’ll let you all know how it goes!
    P. S I’m losing hope in myself as I have never been able to even maintain my weight let alone lose it, any support and stories of people like me who binge eat but managed to overcome it would be much appreciated!

Hi everyone! Hope you had a good Christmas 🙂

FoodAddict1 I hope your fast day went well, the first few are usually a bit rough, but persevere, you will see results! I look forward to reading about your progress 😀

Good luck everyone with reaching your goals this year, take care.

Happy New Year!

Beginning week 8, and I have now said goodbye to 4.3kgs (9 1/2 lbs) since I started on 17th November. Have done 2 fast days since Christmas and lost 0.8kgs(1 3/4 lbs). Very happy camper, especially since Christmas and 2 special birthdays with trips away were in that time.

Merryme thats fantastic! Hope you have a good day today. Its a non-fasting day for me. Good luck x

Thanks Dragon Fly!

Week 9, and just had my first doctor’s appointment since starting 5:2. Blood pressure was absolutely normal. Am on blood pressure medication, but have still always had BP a bit high when taken. Dr is now saying let’s look at it a bit further on, staying on 5:2, and maybe halve BP medication and then look at going off it further down the track. I am definitely staying on it anyway as I still have about another 16kgs to go.

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply.