Any 500 cal in total recipes?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Recipes
Any 500 cal in total recipes?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  CalifDreamer 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• hi there,

It will be my first fast day on Monday. I would much prefer to have all my 500 calories in one meal, but most of the recipes out there are for if you split your calories into two meals and/or plus snacks. Does anyone know where I can find some 500 cal recipes?

Many thanks!

Depending on your food preferences, you can find many healthy options online. It really matters though what would you like to include in this meal. You can always mix and match any kind of lean meat or fish with veg and a little bit of starch or just meat and veg with avocado dip, hummus or something similar. Easy to achieve 500 kcal in one meal this way.

I was wondering the same thing. I know I can mix things to make 500 but I want to know of any resource (book or website) that has simple 500s in one meal.
    Everything I found breaks it into 3. I know I can combine & mix but it’s too much work to make three meals at one time.
    I also know there are a plethora of apps and websites to track or calculate 500 – but I am looking for a recipe site.

@rialc –I’ll find you one. What is your favorite vegetable?

Here’s one with mostly sandwiches. http://simplytaralynn.com/2014/01/20/500-calorie-meals/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.