A small amount to lose

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
A small amount to lose

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  MMP 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

• Is anyone with a small amount of weight to lose (under a stone) finding it really hard to lose weight?

I’m only trying to lose 10-15lbs (I would even be happy with 7), but I’ve literally just started…

Hi Karen! I have 4-6 kg to go, and yes is going slower now, but you and see a real differences with even small changes on the scales. When i lost first stone nobody noticed it, now even I can see big changes! good luck! xxx

I haven’t got much to lose either but it’s sticking fast!!!

I would like to lose 5-10 pounds, but can’t seem to get the scale to consistently stay down. I went down 3 pounds, but after a month, I am back up 3. I am keeping my non-fast days a little under the TDEE which is about 1600. I count calories everyday and weigh once a week. I am not drinking enough water though, so I will change that. I welcome any advice anyone has to offer.

dmh! Drink, drink drink! If your scales go up and down, without any changes in you diet it could be as simple as that! 🙂 and try some clothes on too, weight is not everything! 🙂 good luck! xx

I wanted to get rid of 5 kg, and didn’t think it would be possible, as I have tried numerous times before, only to put them quickly back on. After 6 weeks doing 5:2 I had lost almost 6 kg. So this has worked extremely well for me.

I have been exercising more than before, which of course helps speed things up.

Now I would like to loose just one more kg for “insurance”, but this last week my weight has been exactly the same. Will keep going, though. 🙂

Good for you lizamor you have given me a bit of hope that I can lose my 7or8 lbs.:-)

Thank you for the encouragement. I drank a lot of water yesterday and will try to keep it up! Have a great day.

@dmh i always have a pint of water sitting on the front of me. It reminds me to drink it 🙂

@lizamor 5 kg in 5 weeks, wow great results! whats your plan after that?

happy fasting! xxx

Karen; I know you can! 🙂

issu; my maintenance plan is to do alternate weeks of 6:1 and 5:2 to see how that works out. If I still loose I will only do 6:1, and maybe a 5:2 every other week or once a month. WIll depend on the scales and amount of excercising and eating occations I suppose. 🙂

Lizamor… that sounds like a good plan, I’m only asking as I have max 6 kg to go and need to ‘prepare’ myself 🙂 cheers xx

I started 5:2 setting out to loose between half a stone to a stone, in few weeks I lost a couple of pounds 🙂 Then I went skiing and 5:2 just wasn’t possible when I got back I had put on more than I lost 🙁 now back to fasting but 2 weeks in and I think if anything I am still putting on weight… anybody else experienced anything like this?

hi Gingerbread

please don’t loose heart, 2 weeks isn’t that long, give it more time and am sure you will start loosing again, or you may just be experiencing a plateau..it wont be forever though!!

keep at it and good luck 🙂

Hi,

I used to do exercise with kettlebells on daily basis. I lose 3 kg weight with in a month. I would like to recommend that be patient and calm and do follow the exercise routine with various exercising equipments.

———–
    http://www.offyaglutes.com.au

Hi Gingerbread, don’t lose hope! It is obvious that if you eat lots of calories in your holidays the body will not react automatically to those and will continue storing fat for a while. Try counting the calories on feeding days for few days so you have an idea of what goes in and how much you are storing/losing and, if you ca, try doing the fasting days with just water and herbal teas (it really helps to shed pounds!).

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply.