5:2 Binger – My 12 week journey

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
5:2 Binger – My 12 week journey

This topic contains 126 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  NancyDrew 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 127 total)

• So I’ve done 5:2 for two weeks but the weeks were a bit split because of a ridiculous persistent cough. So, I thought i’d start a 12 week journey from here.

I’m 38 and I have been bingeing for about 25 years. It was triggered by remarks made by my stepmum when I was about 10 when she made me feel ashamed about eating some sweets. Since then it’s been such a deeply ingrained habit that it’s been near impossible to break.

I’m having counselling to help me stop the bingeing but I enjoy 5:2 because it gives me a couple of days a week off from thinking about food, and if cravings are strong then I only have to wait until the next day.

I’ve done most diets at various times but as soon as i’m given any rules, I know that i’ll ‘fail’ within a couple of weeks. Yet I try again and again and repeat the same old pattern! Enough!

I’ve not been brave enough to try a 4:3 yet but may do so in a couple of months once i’m well settled into 5:2.

I’ve lost 3.5lbs over the two weeks I’ve fasted but i’ll treat today as day one of 12 weeks. I chose 12 weeks as it seems a good length of time to get into 5:2 and see some decent results. I won’t set myself a specific goal because that is always a sure fire way for me to fail.

So, my statistics (it’s funny that i’d never share my weight with my husband but i’ll share it here!):-

Starting weight (12 Mar 15) – 16st 3lbs
    Total Loss 0!

I plan on Mon and Weds fasts this week so i’ll weigh in and report on Thurs.

It would be good to know how other people get on with 5:2 and your success stories 🙂

So my TDEE is 2091. Is this calculation correct for my calories on the non fast days:-

2091 x 7 days = 14,637
    14,637 – 1000 cals for the 2 fast days = 13,637
    13,637 – 3,500 cals for a 1lb per week loss = 10,137
    10,137 cals divided by 5 non fast days = 2,027

2,027 cals seems a hell of a lot for non fast days? Have I got it wrong?

Hi SlimMeDown,

I have a very unhealthy relationship with food too but this 5:2 plan is really making a difference to me. Like you, as soon as there are rules & goals involved I rebel. I’m o.k. for a few weeks and then inevitably I not only fall off the wagon but seem to go so far the other way that I’m pretty much out of control. I’m hoping that since this plan is so flexible and there are no hard and fast rules, I have nothing to rebel against and therefore will keep this up long term. So far so good – 7 weeks in, 12lbs down and feeling really optimistic about the future.

I hope it works for you too and I look forward to hearing about your progress x

MAC2015 that’s a great loss in 7 weeks. Well done! What you said sounds EXACTLY like me so I’m really glad this has worked for you and I hope I can do as well as you have.

Stick with it! Have you managed to control your food well on non fast days?

Hi slimmedown, your post made me smile. I love the way you play with the numbers.
    Yes, no, yes, no.
    Are you looking for permission? Because you don’t need it. It is entirely up to you, no one is looking. We are all invisible.
    If you want to aim for 1 lb a week your number will work. The essential thing is to do 2 fast days a week at 500 calories. If you want to try for a little more then aim for your bmr. you don’t have to eat all your tdee, you may not even feel hungry after a fast day. Take it as it comes and when you have settled into a rhythm that suits you then you can adjust things.
    Good luck, I just feel you will do well.
    (Try reading the faqs at the top of the page).

Thanks Carey, I’m not planning on counting calories on non fast days but I just wanted to have some sort of guide in my head.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I’m hoping I can live up to it!

Going to make a batch of carrot and coriander soup ready for the next fast.

Hi SlimMeDown and welcome 🙂 I’ve had counselling for food issues also, and I am really finding this the best ever plan! I wish I’d have known about it many years ago, I could have avoided a lot of stress lol.

Good luck with your 12 week journey, I look forward to reading your updates 🙂

Hi Dragonfly. How did you find the counselling? I’m finding it useful but I’m not sure how much more she can actually help me. I understand much better now WHY I overeat but I need practical help with how to deal with it now and counselling doesn’t seem to help with that. She says she’s there to help me identify the answers myself but I’ve been trying for 20 odd years and I still don’t know!

Hello again SlimMeDown,

I used to think there had to be a deep rooted reason for my compulsive eating, which I explored with various therapies. However, I genuinely believe now that I’m just programmed that way. Did you manage to catch that Horizon programme – What’s the right diet for you? It was fascinating and confirmed for me that I am what I am, so I must work with it not against it.

In terms of cravings, I’m finding the fast days almost re-set my system so on the normal days I don’t crave the junk. Don’t get me wrong, I still graze as I have learnt to accept that this is “my thing” and any diet that insists that I resist 24×7 is NEVER going to work for me. So, I do Monday & Thursday at approx 500 cals and all of the other days at approx 2000 which I roughly count but I don’t go overboard. I finally understand that anything too rigid is always going to fail for me so I’m approaching this as a way of life and not a diet. I don’t have any unrealistic expectations or goals, just a vague long term aim to have a healthy BMI. I’m being much easier on myself than I’ve ever been. If a FD isn’t working out, for whatever reason, then I just accept that and make the following day my FD. It’s all good, I’ll get there in the end. You will too xx

Funnily enough that’s exactly how I thought of myself – that there was a deep rooted issue from childhood that I hadn’t let go of which caused me to binge. I realise now that although that was a trigger, the reason I binge now is just such a deeply ingrained habitual response to anything happening which is out of the norm of my daily life.

I did watch the horizon programme and was very surprised to find the suggestion for me as an emotional eater was going to diet groups because that has NEVER worked well for me in the past.

I know what you mean with the ‘I am what I am’. I realise now that bingeing is never going to disappear for me, and I need to learn to live with it in a way that means I can still be a healthy weight. And 5:2 is my way forward to make that happen.

Good luck with the FD’S this week. I look forward to seeing how you get on xx

So after saying I might try a 4:3 in a couple of months, I’ve actually done it this week!

After fasting Mon and Weds, I ate lots of rubbish yesterday so I decided to fast today. It’s been tough as I’m at home today but I’ll get through it.

I don’t think 4:3 will be a regular occurrence but it’s a good option for when I eat too much crap. The thought of having to do a third fast after overeating may well help to prevent me doing it in the first place!

That’s what I love about this plan. It’s totally flexible to suit you and your mood and/or your commitments on any given week. Psychologically because there are no rigid rules as such, I can’t fall off the wagon – hoorah!

I came out as a constant craver and it’s like a penny dropped. I’m no longer searching for a fix but working with it instead.

Well done on your 3rd FD in one week! That’s a tall order!

Have a great weekend and stay strong x

Well I survived fast no.3 this week. I’m very proud and surprised that I could do it but must admit it was a struggle and I nearly (but didn’t) cracking.

Woohoo though, today is a non fast day!

Off to London for the day today with the family.

Have a good day peeps x

Feeling fed up today,been doing plan for five weeks and lost only 2lbs, been rigid with weighing things and even counting calories on non fast days so very disheartened

I am about to start the 5:2 journey next week, after years of failed dieting, you name it, I have done it, slimming world, weight watchers, atkins, slim fast… the list is endless! Last year I even ran in the London Marathon and whilst training I never really worried too much about dieting and my weight hovered around 12 stone which was still too much but I felt great as I got very fit. Then I got injured… I am a definite emotional overeater, always have been since my teens and I do have secret binges which leave me racked with guilt yet the compulsion to do it is overwhelming – and this has led me to being back at my heaviest at 13 stone 4lbs. My husband also doesn’t know how much I weigh and when I ask my friends to guess how much I weigh they say around 11 and half stone which I guess means I carry it well (I am 5ft 6″) – I would love to be 11 and a half stone, my target weight is 11 stone! I am tired of the fight, I am tired of the calorie counting and the guilt I feel when I have a bad day – so I am hoping that only having to be ‘good’ 2 days a week will work for me. Good luck SlimMeDown and others, looking forward to seeing how you progress

Hi I am a new starter also have a 12 week plan aiming to loose 30 lbs ! or as much as that as possible ! This is my first week doing my fast days Thursday and Friday at the moment ok this week and will weigh myself next Thursday. I will be 60 in 2016 so that’s my goal date to loose the 30 and look at loosing a bit more by July 2016
    don’t get too disheartened if you have a bad day, just get back on track as quickly as possible that’s what I tell myself.
    Good luck! Look forward to joining you on this journey

Deni1952 – You have my sympathies. Eating plans are difficult enough without going to all the effort and then not losing. Perhaps you don’t have much 4o lose? Have you calculated your tdee correctly? Have you maybe lost inches? Don’t give up though – just tweak things until you find what works for you xx

Zoe Brown – You sound just like my dieting history which just goes to show that constant deprivation doesn’t work! That’s what seems great so far with this 5:2 is that if I’m desperately craving something on a fast day then I know I only have to wait until the next day. I also like that the fast days give me a little holiday from obsessing and feeling ashamed about food. As an emotional eater yourself I’m sure you’ll enjoy this aspect of it too. Let’s do this – and when we get to a healthy weight perhaps we’ll share it with our husbands

Hi SlimMeDiwm,love the name by the way. I need tomlose around one and a half stone which crept on as a result of a bad hip but had it replaced so want to shiftbit. Have used the calculator to get my TDEE and underestimated my exercise so as not to overestimate my calories. My trousers do seem to have more room in but must admit I am obsessed with seeing the scales go down and my BMI with it. Might give the 4 3 a try. Good luck with your loss

Zoe. I am the same never tell my husband my weight and once told a friend and she was shocked that I weighed that much so must carry it well. But at 63 in April and a new hip I want to get rid of it. Out for lunch today for Mothers Day and again tomorrow so will have to try and be good. I was fed up the other night at no loss so drank half a bottle of wine and a bag of munches which was stupid as I don’t really like chocolate that much so really hated myself grrr

I too am obsessed with the scales Deni1952! I’m going to measure myself too so that I can check the measurements when the scales aren’t showing anything. It seems that on 5:2 the experience seems to be loss of inches more than the scales.It’s the clothes size which makes the difference at the end of the day but I can’t help wanting the number on the scales more than anything!

Next fast for me tomorrow. I’ll weigh in on Thurs. Good luck for the week.

Soonbslim – apologies, I responded to you in my previous post but it somehow didn’t show. I hope your first couple of fasts went well?

First FD of the week done. The next days breakfast always tastes so good!

The hardest time of day for me is 2:30 to 5ish. I’ve finished work and then I’m doing the school run and getting dinner. It’s the toughest part of the day both mentally and physically in terms of hunger.

No weight loss yet this week but I’ll weigh in properly on Thurs so I’m hoping it will have gone down by then.

SlimMeDown Hi hope you had a good week. First week has gone well, kept away from chocolate and biscuits ! week 1 lost 3 lbs! Fast days today and tomorrow.
    Agree with you that mid afternoon is a struggle. On this journey now and determined to stay on it this time !
    Hope you see the loss you want this week.

Hi everyone, hope all is going well, I have done two fast days – Monday and Wednesday and coped ok, I found the second day harder but managed to stick to it and my scales have tipped me below 13 stone for the first time in a while (12st 13lb so I’ve lost 5lbs). I am really pleased, just hope to remain on track and not go mad the next few days, especially as we have the in laws to visit on Saturday which usually means a takeaway and plenty of wine flowing! Nice to know I am not the only one who keeps my weight a secret, like you said SlimMeDown, maybe I’ll tell hubby when I reach my target weight!

Keep going guys, good luck!

Zoe 🙂

Well done Soonbslim and ZoeBrown on your losses, that’s great!

I was supposed to fast yesterday but I’m feeling ill again so I couldn’t do it. I’ve had a virus for about 6 weeks now and so fed up. I’m hoping to be able to get a fast in over the next few days and then I’ll weigh in.

So I’ve managed to crack one of my ribs from a persistent cough which has so far lasted over 6 weeks.

Bloody cough was bad enough but now i’m in severe pain and each cough makes me cry! Not fair!

So, I won’t be fasting until this is better as it’s just too much to take and I’m taking codeine which just won’t work without food.

Good luck to everyone and please keep me up to date with your successes. I’ll hope to get in a fast in another week or so, so I’ll weigh in then xx

Hello All, I would like to join the group. Binging is my bad habit which I can’t overcome.
    Read a lot about it, try to be mindful and kind to myself – do not have any success yet. I think it started when I tried all diets reducing calories and exercising (cycling) at the same time. Do not want to do short time diets any more. Somehow it clicked this time that 5:2 is a life style, no excuses. I am not in a position to teach, I have been following it just for 2 weeks but, SlimMeDown, you should not stop, 2 days fasting – we still eat food.
    Sorry, if i sound mean. I was sick last week and the good thing about being sick – no appetite ! I did very well! Now i am afraid I am back to my ‘old overeating’ me;-(
    Hope you feel better soon
    –alisa253

Thanks Alisa253 and welcome ☺

I love the fact that 5:2 is a ‘forever’ way of life and any other way of eating healthily for me always felt temporary.

This is why I’m able to take a week off 5:2 without worrying that I’ve ‘messed up’. I’ll be back to it when I’m not in the constant severe pain I’m currently in. Well done to anyone comfortable with fasting whilst in a lot of pain. All credit to you but it’s not for me ☺

Plus the fact that codeine without food would be a very bad mix

Good morning, All. I just wrote a long post and it is not showing ;-(
    I am lazy to re- write it now. Hope everyone is well and enjoying the spring. What do you like to do on weekends?
    Kind regards

… I am fighting the power of habit right now. I am home by myself, not hungry, and I want to eat something so bad and a lot! Would I ever break free from this habit?
    ….

Hi all, I am not going to lie, I am very disappointed. I weighed myself this morning and 5lbs of my 6lbs that I lost on my FD’s last week has been put back on! Yes – we had a takeaway on Saturday but I didn’t have loads and we had a fairly normal eating day yesterday, no proper breakfast but had a nice lie in, toast for lunch and a sunday roast with plenty of veggies – we did loads around the house too, weeding and mowing the lawns, washing and hoovering 2 cars plus I have been jogging 3 times this week and did 4 miles yesterday! So needless to say I am gutted! Though it is my ‘due on’ day today so I am known to put some weight on that time of the month but I am honestly well cheesed off! My fast days are Monday’s and Wednesday’s and today (Monday) will be so tough knowing that last week amounted to a 1lb loss overall only 🙁 I will try hard to stick to it though, I can’t give up after just one week!!!
    Good luck everyone 🙂
    Zoe.

Zoe,

Don’t be disheartened.

You would need to have massively overeaten to put on 5lbs of fat in one weekend.

What you are seeing is much more likely to be water retention.

Also, I don’t know how often you weigh yourself, but if you’re only weighing weekly Monday is probably the worst day you could choose. The Guardian online reported some research on normal weight fluctuations, which found that people tend to be heaviest at the end of the weekend, and lightest at the end of the week. So you might want to use your Monday weight to motivate yourself to fast, but record your Friday or Saturday weight as your true weight! It’s what I do (and I’ve been maintaining at under 60kg since last June…)

Good luck!

Love reading all your stories. SlimMeDown hope your broken rib heals soon and you’re not in too much pain.
    Zoe stick with it! You can do it. Don’t let one weeks disappointment hold you back.

I loe that this eating plan (i refuse to call it a diet) is managable and longterm. I’ve tried every diet under the sun and this is the best one and easiest one i’ve ever done. I’m 3 months in now started in Jan, and have lost 1 and a half stones. Thats with barely doing exercise (which i must start again!) and eating some nice treats along the way!
    I think the main thing for me is that i am rarely hungry. On my non fast days i eat considerable less than i used to, not because i am ‘dieting’ but because i am genuinely not that hungry. And iw as always someone who was hungry all the time.

Hi, All.
    Happy Monday. I had a very good weekend- I felt good, still afraid to weight myself, I will do it on Friday. Just read the post by HappyNow (thank you) makes sense – it is impossible to gain 5 lb so fast – it is water, not fat. So, I will check my progress on Friday.
    I am glad I did not snack or overate last weekend. Today is still my ‘eat day’, tomorrow is FD
    Hope everyone is doing well

Alisa253 – I’ve come to realise that bingeing is a habit I’m never going to break. I’m ALWAYS going to want to reach for certain unhealthy foods at times, and I just need to learn to manage it. A lot of people’s experience has been (with 5:2) that they naturally tend to eat better on non – fast days after a period of time. I am hoping this happens anyway!

ZoeBrown – awe lovey, I know it’s disheartening but re-read your post back and realise how great you did – 2 fast days, jogging 3 times and 4 miles for one of those, gardening, washing cars – that’s great stuff for your body and mind you might not have been motivated to do previously. And when I’m due on my weight just goes haywire. Stick with it and try to keep motivated by the rest of the health benefits of 5:2. The weight loss WILL follow x

Nancydrew – thanks, I’m definitely more comfortable today. I’ve been sleeping in a chair the past couple of nights which, although more comfortable, has not resulted in the best sleeps! I’m going to treat myself to a night in bed tonight and hope I’ll get a good night’s sleep.

I’m annoyed with myself as I’ve just eaten a few bags of crisps and a tub of ice cream. It’s totally ridiculous as I can’t taste a thing at the moment so it was purely emotional eating at it’s finest. I now feel more uncomfortable and quite frankly, bloody stupid, for wasting a whole heap of extra calories on food I COULD NOT EVEN TASTE OR ENJOY! Grrrr.

Hello, All.
    SlimMeDown, I am happy to hear that you feel better. I admire your honesty writing about the bags of crisps and ice cream, I often lie even to myself making things look better. I have a smart phone application which keeps track of my food and weight – all my meals look fantastic and small, but I am not losing any weight. I do not have courage to enter everything I ate ;-(
    I agree our bad habits will never go away, they can get very weak if we stop them, stop binging.
    Today is my FD .
    Breakfast :
    1/4 cup of organic Muesli – 110 cal
    1/3 cup of almond milk unsweetened – 10 cal
    100 g Fage Greek yogurt 0% fat – 50 cal
    Total- 170 cal
    Lunch – I plan to eat Quest protein bar – 170 cal
    Dinner- vegitarian burger – 110 cal and zuhinni spaghetti with a spoon of marinara saurse
    Total – 503 cal
    Wish me luck
    How is everyone?

I’ve been dishonest with myself for a long time but unfortunately the truth is there in my clothes! I would not bother doing a food log for the same reason you gave – I just wouldn’t be honest about it.

How did your FD go Alisa253?

Hello, thanks for sharing your experiences, SlimMeDown.
    Yesterday was a bit tougher than last week, last week i was sick and did not want to eat – FDs were surprisingly easy. But I lived through FD! This morning I went to my cycling class at 5:30 AM, had a good breakfast, actually it was the same breakfast Muesli, greek yogurt but I added raspberries and had 2% fat greek yogurt – tasty!
    i will have another FD tomorrow, thinking to eat the same things as yesterday, do not want spend time thinking too much.
    I do think that just one day of fasting makes a difference for the brain! hope to keep this up. On Friday i am going to weight myself.
    I watched ‘What’s the Right Diet for you?’ documentary and a documentary about Michael Mosley research. Both were very good. will watch again when binging urge is present;-)
    I also took a test to identify my type as overeater (it was on-line test) Turned out I have equal portions of EE,Feasters, and CC. it tells me that i do not have any disorders It is just a habit.
    How are you feeling today, SlimMeDown?
    kind regards

Hello, All
    It is my FD, the second one this week. I am eating the same 3 meals I ate on Tuesday.
    I went to my cycling class this morning, defenetly had less energy, but completed the class.
    At work someone brought a Kalua chocolate cake – ran away from it. Soon will go to the book club meeting – another place with food, need to be strong.
    Any success stories?

hi Slimmedown hope you are on the mend and back on the journey. Start of week 3 for me and my 2nd FD this week.. I am still doing consecutive days as it seems to suit me, not at work Thursday and Friday so limited temptation ! Like Alisa had someone bring carrot cake into the office!….politely refused. Done a fair bit of walking, which is my exercise of choice at the moment.
    Lovely day here today so off on a walk now, keep me out of the cupboards!!
    Hope everyone having a good week !

Week 2 = 3 LBs loss total now 6 LBS

Well done Soonbslim – great loss!

I’m still suffering with the rib so it may be another week or so before I can get back to 5:2 (because of having Co-Codomol with little food). I’m hoping to get back to work Monday 2hich will distract me from sitting at home and eating!

Well done everyone with the losses – please keep it up as it’s keeping my motivation up in preparation for getting back to it.

Have a great weekend xx

Well done those with losses this week,that’s good going! Thanks also to those who offered words of encouragement during my wobble! And I hope you get well enough to start again soon SlimMeDown, we’re all rooting for you! I am glad to say I took the advice of weighing in on a Friday, the 6lbs loss is showing on the scales again (no more unfortunately but 6lbs on 2 weeks is good) and this is despite the fact I have only managed one fast day so far (I was doing great Thursday on my 2nd day but came home to an empty house as the hubby and boys were out and ended up having a small pizza)! But I am pleased with that weight loss so far and aim to keep going! I am finding the first fast day really easy but have struggled with the 2nd as I did last week, any tips from those who’ve done this for a while? Take care everyone and keep going

I’ll be interest in replies to your question too ZoeBrown as I found the second fast harder on the second day on the couple of weeks I did. Perhaps it’s just the old ‘diet’ thoughts trying to creep in? “What, you want to put me through this again? “, “no let’s just get back to our normal function and start eating everything in sight again. You know you’ll give in eventually” blah blah blah!

Well done on the 6lbs in two weeks, that’s fantastic! 1lb this week and that’ll be half a stone gone already! You’ve done fantastic in not letting your disappointment make you give in and you got the result!

Been talking to the husband tonight. I’m going to join a nice gym tomorrow. I’m currently joined to the local leisure centre but it’s a very old style leisure centre rather than the more luxury sort of places more modern places offer. This always puts me off going so I’m going to set aside 2 evenings a week which are mine to go and enjoy the nicer gym and facilities. I’m so fed up of being in pain and my big fat body being so sluggish all the time! I’m 38 but when I climb the stairs I feel double that age. I won’t be able to do a huge amount for a while but even a light swim and some walking on the treadmill will be a huge difference to the ‘sod all’ I do right now.

What exercise do you lovely people enjoy (or not)?

xx

Hi Zoe,

Congratulations on the 6lbs in 2 weeks. That’s an amazing start, and it’s motivating to see some quick results, but don’t be disappointed if it slows down. An average of 1lb per week is pretty standard (surprising how that adds up though!).

You don’t say why you’re finding the second day hard. But it might help to think about what it is you’re finding hard, and then look for reasons/ solutions.

If motivation is a problem, if you aren’t particularly hungry the day after your first fast (and are on a bit of a high from a successful fast) then you could consider doing a back to back fast, then having five days off.

I find I can fast successfully only if I’ve committed to it and planned what I’m going to eat and when. If I have options or decisions to make on the day then I often choose the wrong path! Have you planned your first fast, but then thought you could wing it for the second?

This is a long-term strategy, not quick fix weight loss. So try and focus on getting into good habits. Pat yourself on the back for doing one good fast per week, don’t beat yourself up if sometimes you can’t do two. The glass is half full not half empty…

Hello,
    I am happy to see the updates. Great sharing.
    I stepped on the scale this morning and see 2.4 kg loss in 12 days. It is good, hope it will keep going down. I do have urge to binge. There is an app “before I eat” with some meditation sessions I use after the meals. I downloaded it for 99 c and one of the sessions I listen a lot is “surf the urge”.
    I am proud to say that I good with the exercises. I go to the health club every day early in the morning at 5:30 on the work days. 60 min of cycling class 5 times a week and yoga 3 times a week. As I learned your weight depends on your diet, exersises are great support, but impossible to overwork the binges.
    Hope everyone a very nice weekend, more losses 😉
    Talk to you soon

Just been to the gym! Was a bit restricted because of the cracked rib but I managed to get on a few machines. The high from going to the gym is so much better than from chocolate – the difference being that the chocolate high is followed a BIG chocolate low! So why the bloody he’ll do I still choose chocolate!!!!

So, I have an interview on Tuesday for a promotion. I’ve been feeling anxious about it for ages so I’m glad I now have a date. It’ll overshadow the Easter weekend a bit but come Tuesday it’ll be done, and I can stop having anxious binges!

I hope everyone’s week is going well xx

Go SlimMeDown! Great gym adventure! I wish regular exersises would remove overeating – no. I went to the cycling class this morning and ate too much in the afternoon – why!? I feel sick right now. I have been doing so well for the last two weeks and today back to old habits.
    Disappointed

Good luck with the promotion! All the best! Let us know how it went

I am annoyed with myself too! Looks like a ‘blip’ day for us ! Succumbed to chocolate at lunchtime,can only blame tiredness and boredom at work! I have also been doing really well no chocolate, no alcohol, No exercise apart from stretching at my desk!
    Good luck with the interview Slimmedown! good to hear you are back in the Gym. Today is a new day! so going to write yesterday off!and start to day off with a positive attitude Have a good day everyone .

I lost 3 kilos last week, i had some days off and had my sisters dog, so did long walks every day. Obviously the best exerciwse ever as i did nothing else. I need to get me a dog!

Did you get control back today Alisa253 and Soonbslim? I think I’ll be remaining a bit out of control until after the interview on Tues as I use eating to cope with anxiety.

Well done Nancydrew! Down to the kennels for you!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply.