4:3 fast diet?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ann247 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I have been on the 5:2 fast diet, or as i like to call it the 5:2 life style but would like to try the 4:3 for the next 4 weeks as i would like to boost my weight loss as i am over weight around my middle but since being over weight my snoring is so bad it keeps the wife awake and has even woke me up and over the years of yo-yo dieting when i have lost weight and got close to my ideal weight of 13 stone (currently 16 stone) my snoring stops.
    My question is can i fast two days in a row as at present my fast days are monday and thursday so i wanted to add wednesday in there is that allowed??

bgatty68 It is definitely allowed. I’m thinking of trying the same for the next few weeks myself but am prepared that consecutive fasting days might be tough.

If I find it too hard I will look to cut back calories a bit on midweek non-fast days instead.

Good luck.

Bgatty68, I am a beginner at 5:2, but I fast two days in a row whenever I can, because for me that feels good. And I try to keep my non-eating window as large as possible because of the other health benefits. Which means that I stop eating at 19.00 max, and start eating at 12.30 or when I am off from work even past that time. I drink a lot instead.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.