2 Weeks In

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  monaro64 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi from Oregon! I picked up The FastDiet book at my local library because I was interested in IF. As I was reading, I remembered the PBS special with Dr. Mosley and his different experiences with fasting. I was intrigued then and even more now. After reading the book and fasting now on my second week, I love the way I am feeling. I’m down 5 pounds and feel the fast days are doable without difficulty. I have since purchased the book for continued reference, and highly recommend it as a companion if you haven’t read it. I work in the fitness industry teaching yoga, fitness classes and personal training and feel the 5:2 works great with my schedule. I never feel tired, I actually feel more energized. While I have 30 pounds still to lose, I’m more interested in the health benefits and science behind 5:2 fasting. Excited to continue on this path!

Hi Tinarena..I feel exactly the same about 5:2 and this WOL. I have a busy office job and take care of my parents so hard to fit exercise in but have still managed to lose weight on 5:2. Yes it does fit well with any schedule…keep up the good work…oh and be sure to take your measurements. I thought I had slowed up but hav lost 10cm off bust, hips & waist as of this morning and 2.5cm off my neck…who would have guessed that! Have a great day!

Thank you for the encouragement. I’m loving the changes I see and feel. I didn’t do my measurements when I started. I did my body fat percentage. I’ll start measuring now. I have noticed my neck is smaller too! I was carrying weight all over, not just in one area.

Keep going and best wishes!

Fasting tomorrow and am looking fwd to it…hope all is good with you! Have really noticed that I am not so hungry on non fast days as hav a good protein breakfast and that carries me through til about 1pm with drinks in between. Also purchased the fast exercise book today so looking fwd to reading!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.